August 23, 2010

Star Wars Celebration V: Convention Artwork

I had an incredible time in Orlando at Star Wars Celebration V. I didn't get a shot of everything, but below are some photos of the artwork I completed at my booth during the convention.

9x12 inches - Darth Maul, R2-D2, and droid bounty hunter 4-LOM:

2.5x3.5 inches - Sketch Cards of Captain Rex, Darth Vader, Royal Guard, Ahsoka, Hasbro's Build-A-Droid, and Padmé:


Print Remarques - These sketches were done on my exclusive print, beside my signature:

These examples include Boba Fett, droid bounty hunter IG-88, Han Solo (frozen in carbonite), Commander Cody, and Han Solo (carbonite slab):
Also, I did this artwork of the fearsome General Kael from the Ron Howard/ George Lucas movie Willow (1988) just for fun before leaving:

Thanks,
Doug